* Protecting annual inflation-based cost of living adjustments;
* Allowing the election of survivor benefits in post-retirement marriages;
* Providing for restoration of full unreduced annuities when retiree is pre-deceased by the elected survivor;
* Extending annual FEHBP "Open Season" to include annuitants;
* Wiunning changes in state income tax laws which discriminated against federal retirees;
* Participating in the development and enactment of the FERS and the complementing TSP;
* Leading efforts that resulted in passage of the FLTCIP;
* Preventing the High-3 retirement comutation factor from reverting to a High-5.